Cougar Foundation Senior Scholarship
2023 Deadline: 04/17/2023. Applications must be turned in to Mr. Sean Haynes in the Counseling Office.
The Cougar Foundation Scholarship will provide a $1200 scholarship to a qualified Sahuaro senior applicant.
- US Citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Cumulative GPA: 2.5 – 3.49
- High School Senior who will enroll at a U.S. accredited two or four-year college, university or institution of higher learning full time.
- Have demonstrated leadership abilities through participating in community service, extracurricular or other service-based activities.
- Have strong motivation to continue their education